MMS: Miracle Mineral Supplement- Jim Humble the inventor of MMS,
was on a Gold mining expedition in Central America when a fellow
miner was stricken with Malaria. The man was soon close to death,
Jim gave the miner stabilized oxygen, which surprisingly brought
the miner back to health. After the expedition Jim went on a two
year odyssey to discover what made the Stabilized oxygen work? He
found it was substance called chlorine dioxide. This discovery led
Jim Humble to create MMS which is sodium chlorite. Sodium chlorite
when activated by vinegar or lemon juice becomes chlorine dioxide.
Jim Humble’s sodium chlorite formula was successfully used
in Africa with 75,000 people helping rid them of Malaria, Aids,
Cancer and Hepatitis.
Jim Humble’s chronicles can be downloaded in two E-books
at www.mineralmiracle.org. Anyone can be on toxic overload, signs
are low energy, trouble keeping your weight down, insomnia, high
or low blood pressure, extreme emotional states, anger, grief or
apathy. The culprit most likely is a toxin in the form of a heavy
metal, parasite, virus, bacteria or environmental pollutant. Rather
than load you up with more pollutants- think Drugs, Chlorine dioxide
only removes harmful contaminants.
Chlorine Dioxide has 100 times more energy to do what oxygen
normally does, and yet, will not harm healthy cells.
Chlorine dioxide and chlorine are not the same. Chlorine is a
chemical element. In ion form, chlorine is part of common salt and
other compounds, and necessary to most forms of life, including
human. A powerful oxidizing agent, it is the most abundant dissolved
ion in ocean water, and readily combines with nearly every other
element, including sodium to form salt crystals, and magnesium,
as magnesium chloride.
Chlorine dioxide is a chemical compound that consists of one chlorine
ion bound to two ions of oxygen. Oxidizing agents are chemical compounds
that readily accept electrons from “electron donors.”
They gain electrons via chemical reaction. This is important because
relative to chlorine dioxide, all pathogens are electron donors.
Chlorine dioxide is extremely volatile. You might call it “hot
tempered,” but in a very beneficial way. This volatility is
a key factor in chlorine dioxide’s effectiveness as a pathogen
The compound is literally explosive; so explosive, it’s
not safe to transport in any quantity. Therefore, it is common practice
to generate chlorine dioxide “on site” at the point
of use. Chlorine dioxide is approved by the Environmental Protection
Agency in safely removing pathogens and contaminates like anthrax.
So you know it must be effective. However, the concentrations used
in such applications can vary from 500 to over 6,000 parts per million
(ppm), which would clearly be deadly to an individual. Using the
MMS protocol you will produce chlorine dioxide in the range of 1
You will use the MMS solution, which is safe to transport, to
make nature’s harmless pathogen remover. The MMS solution
is 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. You can produce chlorine
dioxide with a single drop, when an “activator” of vinegar,
lemon juice, or a 10% solution of citric acid is added. The latter
two activators are recommended for people with Lyme disease. “Applications”
of chlorine dioxide range from 1 drop to a maximum of 15, except
in life critical situations, where the maximum may be doubled. A
“maintenance application” is six drops, with ¼
teaspoon of activator added. After adding the activator, the chemical
reaction that turns sodium chlorite into chlorine dioxide takes
only about three minutes. The activating ingredient in vinegar that
makes the change possible is acetic acid. It also sets the stage
for what happens when the chlorine dioxide ions enter the bloodstream.
This weak acid acts like a blasting cap by lowering the pH of the
chlorine dioxide, without setting it off. The natural pH of sodium
chlorite is 13. Adding vinegar, lemon juice, or citric acid) creates
about 3 mg of unstable but still harmless chlorine dioxide.
Volatility is what makes chlorine dioxide so effective when it
contacts pathogens. Chlorine dioxide’s extreme volatility
prevents pathogens from developing a resistance. Mainly because
when they “clash,” the pathogens no longer exist. Yet,
healthy cells and beneficial bacteria are unaffected. While normal
levels of oxygen in the blood cannot destroy all of the pathogens
present under disease conditions, delivery of chlorine dioxide changes
When a chlorine dioxide ion contacts a harmful pathogen, it instantly
rips up to five electrons from the pathogen, in what can be likened
to a microscopic explosion… harmless to us, but terminal for
pathogens. The pathogen – an electron donor – is rendered
harmless due to the involuntary surrendering of its electrons to
the chlorine dioxide – an electron acceptor – and the
resulting release of energy. Oxidized by the chlorine ion, the former
pathogen becomes a harmless salt.
Red blood cells that are normal carriers of oxygen throughout
the body do not differentiate between chlorine dioxide and oxygen.
Therefore, after ingesting the MMS/chlorine dioxide-rich solution,
red blood cells pick up chlorine dioxide ions that are deposited
on the stomach wall where it normally gathers nutrients of various
kinds before journeying through the body.
Then, when the red blood cells armed with chlorine dioxide encounter
parasites, fungi, or diseased cells that all have low pH and a positive
ionic charge, the “aliens” are destroyed along with
the chlorine dioxide ion. If no such encounters occur, the chlorine
dioxide will be carried to a point in the body where oxygen normally
oxidizes poisons and other harmful agents. If the chlorine dioxide
doesn’t hit anything that can set it off, it will deteriorate,
and thus lose an electron or two. This may allow it to combine with
a very important substance that the immune system uses to make hypochlorous
acid. This compound kills pathogens, killer cells, and even cancerous
cells. Hypochlorous acid is so important, its diminished presence
in the body is described medically by the term myeloperoxidase deficiency.